Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What the f***

I got up at 10 o clock today and was wondering how to effectively indulge in time wasting for the rest of the day as almost all my friends' holidays got over. I had no place to go and just when I was thinking I'd go mad, the idea of watching a movie flashed. There is this movie called "The Departed" which has been in my system for quite a long time. I decided to watch it only because my friend told me the movie had almost a similar story-line to that of Kurudhi Punal. 

Just minutes into the movie, the profanity begins. The F word is uttered  every 30 seconds. F this, F that, you're a F-ing this, why the F, what the F and what not. Some one please give Martin Scorsese an award for the maximum usage of F word in a movie, he is so desperate. Maybe he wanted the movie to look kewl with all these profanities. Imdb says- 237 F words and it's derivatives. Now, that's some record. That apart, the movie was a good movie and I liked it a lot. 

I have had an over dosage of F word today and I f-ing seriously hope I dont f-ing blabber the F word in my dream for my mum to wake up and f-ing ask me what the f I was blabbering. Now do the F count in this post. 

3 comments:

мคиσ said...

"The Departed" is one of the best movie...
And DiCaprio simply rockzzzz in the movie....
"Now do the F count in this post. "

edhukuda intha theva illadha velai....?

chk this out..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_that_most_frequently_use_the_word_"fuck"

enna kodumai idhu... :D

ViX said...

*f*ing cool!!! :)

ranjani rajagopal said...

lol.. semma worsht movie!! i paused and paused and finally closed!